Top 7 Benefits of Animal Husbandry
Animal Husbandry is the science, art and industry that deals with raising animals for meat, milk, eggs and wool.
Benefits of Animal Husbandry
- Animal husbandry gives food to humans and animals, fuel production, fertilizer production, providing shelter, building materials, and medicine.
- It helps in the development of rural areas.
- Animal Husbandry helps improve the farmer’s standard of living.
- Animal Husbandry help to protect the environment by keeping natural grasses short and free from weeds.
- Animal Husbandry helps to increase food production which contributes to improving the nutritional status of people.
- Animal Husbandry helps to reduce poverty and contributes to national income.
- Animal Husbandry plays an important role in reducing environmental degradation.
So, these are the benefits of Animal Husbandry.
You can view other “benefits of…” posts by clicking here.
If you have a related query, feel free to let us know in the comments below.
Also, kindly share the information with your friends who you think might be interested in reading it.