Write 10 Lines on World Environment Day
Human has been living on earth for a long time. Not only human but the earth is a place for survival for also other creatures like birds, animals and insects etc. It could have become possible only because of our environment. We also have a ‘World Environment Day’ in our calendar, which the whole world celebrates together.
10 sentences on World Environment Day for kids (set #1)
- World Environment Day is celebrated on June 5th every year.
- This special day reminds us to take care of our planet and its nature.
- It was started by the United Nations in 1972 to raise awareness about protecting the environment.
- Each year, World Environment Day has a different theme to focus on a specific environmental issue.
- On this day, people all around the world participate in various activities like tree planting, cleaning parks, and recycling.
- It encourages kids to learn about the importance of a clean and healthy environment.
- By taking part in World Environment Day, we can help to reduce pollution and save endangered animals.
- It is a great time to learn about ways to save energy, water, and other resources at home and school.
- World Environment Day teaches us to be responsible and considerate of our planet.
- Together, we can make a difference and protect our beautiful Earth for future generations.
Also read the Essay on World Environment Day
10 lines on World Environment Day (set #2)
- World environment day comes on 5th June every year.
- The whole world has been celebrating it since 1974.
- This day lays focus on environmental degradation to spread awareness towards protecting and conserving it.
- The theme of world environment day 2019 is “Air Pollution”.
- People from all over the world come together to celebrate and work together towards saving the environment.
- It is important to understand that environmental degradation can create disasters for all living beings.
- Environmental degradation is a major issue that the world is facing today including pollution, deforestation, and aquatic life reduction, overpopulation, global warming.
- Many camps, seminars, rallies, and morning processions are organized for this day to raise awareness.
- This day reminds us that we all have a responsibility to take care of our environment.
- We must take an active role in protecting it to ensure that future generations have a clean and healthy place to live.
- Individuals, schools, communities, governments, and organizations all have a role to play in protecting the environment
- World Environment Day is a reminder that we need to work together to save our planet for a better future.
So, this is 10 points on World Environment Day in an easy-to-understand way.
You can view other “10 lines” posts by clicking here.
If you have a related query, feel free to let us know in the comments below.
Also, kindly share the information with your friends who you think might be interested in reading it.