Write 10 Lines on Say No to Plastic Bags
Plastic bags have become an integral part of everyone’s life as it is very handy to carry our stuff in plastic bags. But one thing we all forget that every convenience comes with some or the other drawbacks. Plastic bags have become a threat to our ecosystem and it has also started affecting the biodiversity of our planet.
10 sentences on Say No to Plastic Bags for kids (set #1)
- Plastic bags are harmful to our environment and animals.
- Always carry a reusable bag when you go shopping.
- Choose paper or cloth bags instead of plastic ones.
- Recycle any plastic bags that you already have at home.
- Ask your parents and friends to say no to plastic bags too.
- Remind shopkeepers to give paper or cloth bags instead.
- Plastic bags can take hundreds of years to decompose.
- Animals can get hurt or sick if they eat plastic bags.
- Less plastic bags means cleaner oceans and healthier animals.
- By saying no to plastic bags, you are helping to save our Earth.
10 lines on Say No to Plastic Bags (set #2)
- Plastic bags look very useful and convenient but act as a hazard to the ecosystem.
- They are non-biodegradable items that stay in our ecosystem destructing biodiversity.
- Plastic bags are a major cause of waterlogging in cities during rainfalls disrupting lives.
- They mix with the soil and do not let water pass through them making the land infertile.
- Wild animals often eat them mistaking it as food items resulting in their deaths.
- Thousands of whales and turtles are killed by eating plastic bags mistaking it as a jellyfish.
- ‘Say No to Plastic Bags’ is the best way to avoid these situations and save our environment.
- We can use cotton or jute bags instead of plastic bags when we go shopping.
- We should never litter or throw plastic bags on the ground.
- Synthetic bags should be disposed of properly and littering should be completely avoided.
- Plastic bags can harm soil and make it hard for plants to grow.
- The government should act to completely ban the production and circulation of plastic bags to save the ecosystem.
So, this is 10 points on Say No to Plastic Bags in an easy-to-understand way.
You can view other “10 lines” posts by clicking here.
If you have a related query, feel free to let us know in the comments below.
Also, kindly share the information with your friends who you think might be interested in reading it.