Every country has its own national flag. Its design is usually very meaningful and expresses the spirit of the nation. The colors, symbol and patterns are all used to represent something about the history or culture of that particular country.
10 sentences on National Flag
- India’s flag is a symbol of national identity.
- The national flag of India is a horizontal tricolor of deep saffron at the top, white in the middle, and dark green at the bottom in equal proportions.
- The ratio of the width of the flag to its length is 2:3.
- In the center of the white band is a navy-blue wheel which represents the chakra.
- Its design is that of the wheel which appears on top of the abacus in the national emblem.
- It has 24 spokes and its rim is studded with lotus flowers.
- It was designed by Pingali Venkayya.
- India’s national flag was adopted in its present form during a meeting of the Constituent Assembly on 22 July 1947.
- It became the official national flag of India on 15 August 1947.
- In India, it is flown on numerous public and private buildings to express patriotism and national togetherness, especially on occasions such as Republic Day or Independence Day.
- Our national flag is a symbol of all the hopes and dreams that we, as a nation, aspire to achieve.
- The National Flag of India, also known as the Tiranga.
So, this is 10 points on National Flag in an easy-to-understand way.
You can view other “10 lines” posts by clicking here.
If you have a related query, feel free to let us know in the comments below.
Also, kindly share the information with your friends who you think might be interested in reading it.