Dussehra festival is the occasion in India, when students and employees, have a week’s holiday during that time. In India, Durga Puja is an occasion celebrated around the nation with complete joy. During this time people get a chance to see some new places or to find various ways of celebrating the Durga Puja vacation. Here is how I spent my Durga Puja vacation.
10 sentences on How I Spent My Puja Vacation
- I spent my puja vacation with my family.
- I went to the beach and saw the sea for the first time.
- I had fun at the beach because there were many monkeys, snakes, dolphins and turtles to play with.
- I visited my grandmother’s house and had a great time with her.
- I went to a movie theater for the first time in my life.
- I got a chance to play with my cousin’s children.
- I ate mangoes and other delicious fruits from a tree in our backyard.
- I ate food cooked by my mother and grandmother and also tasted some new dishes made by them.
- My father took me to his office and introduced me to his colleagues.
- I watched TV shows with my cousins at their house and it was fun.
- My brother took me on a tour of our city, which was very interesting for me because he told me all about its history, culture, politics etc., which is something that would’ve bored me if it weren’t for him!
- My mother taught me how to make chapatis.
So, this is 10 points on How I Spent My Puja Vacation in an easy-to-understand way.
You can view other “10 lines” posts by clicking here.
If you have a related query, feel free to let us know in the comments below.
Also, kindly share the information with your friends who you think might be interested in reading it.