Super 30, a non-profit educational program to provide free coaching for IIT-JEE to extremely poor students, has some eligibility criteria for getting admission which I will be discussing in detail in this post.
Super 30 – started by Anand Kumar back in 2002 – organizes an Eligibility Test every year in order to take 30 extremely talented but poor students and provides them with free coaching along with study materials.
So, what are the eligibility criteria to get admission into the
The eligibility criteria to get admission into the
- Same eligibility criteria as the eligibility criteria of the IIT (JEE)
- 10+2 or equivalent examination with a minimum of 75% (total) marks from any recognized board or institution.
- The students should have a poor financial background in order to get admitted since the institution provides free education to those who need it the most.
In simple words, you must be talented as well as from an economically backward family in order to get admission into the
Before 2016, only the students from 11th and 12th were eligible to appear for the Entrance Test but from 2016 students of class 10th can also apply for the
Earlier, only students from Bihar were eligible to get into the institution but now
How to Apply for the
Super 30 Entrance Test?
I have broken the
- Download the Online Application Form
- Get it printed
- Fill it up
- Submit the form at the nearest centre along with the ₹70
- Obtain the Admit Card immediately
- Appear for the Entrance Exam
And, if you are lucky enough to score excellent marks then after the complete verification you might make into India’s greatest free education program for poor students – Super 30.
You can download the
If you find any difficulties in downloading the PDF, please let me know in the comments below.