Multiple cropping and modern farming are two different methods of farming.
The Main difference is multiple cropping is a traditional method of farming while modern farming is a more recent approach.
Before we move to the differences, let’s understand what are Multiple Cropping Method and Modern Farming Method:
- Multiple Cropping Method: Multiple cropping is a method of farming where a farmer grows multiple crops on the same piece of land in a single year.
- Modern Farming Method: Modern farming is a method of farming that uses technology and scientific techniques to grow crops efficiently and effectively.
Now, let’s move to Multiple Cropping Method vs Modern Farming Method:
Major differences between Multiple Cropping Method and Modern Farming Method
|Multiple Cropping Method||Modern Farming Method|
|Multiple cropping is done on a small scale.||Modern farming is done on a larger scale.|
|Multiple cropping relies on manual labor.||Modern farming relies on machines.|
|Multiple cropping uses fewer resources, such as water and fertilizers.||Modern farming uses more resources.|
|Multiple cropping is more diverse, as it involves growing a variety of crops.||Modern farming tends to focus on a single crop.|
|Multiple cropping is less expensive, as it does not require expensive technology and machines.||Modern farming is more expensive due to the cost of these resources.|
Enhance your style quotient while also being supremely functional with:
- Waterproof and scratch-resistant
- Anti-theft pockets
- Cushioned laptop compartment
- Side bottle pockets
- External USB port
- Padded shoulder straps
- Compartment for 10.2-inch tablet
- Durable leather handle
Note that sometimes, the question might also be asked as “distinguish between Multiple Cropping Method and Modern Farming Method”.
- Difference between Perisperm and Pericarp
- Difference between Machine and Mechanism
- Difference between Owner’s Fund and Borrowed Fund
Multiple cropping and modern farming are two different methods of growing food on a farm that have their own strengths and weaknesses.
Multiple cropping is a more sustainable and diverse approach that relies on manual labor and fewer resources, while modern farming is a more efficient method that uses technology and science to grow crops, but also requires more resources and is more expensive.
You can view other “differences between” posts by clicking here.
If you have a related query, feel free to let us know in the comments below.
Also, kindly share the information with your friends who you think might be interested in reading it.