Difference between 2-Star A.C. and 3-Star A.C.
A.C. stands for Air Conditioner. It is a machine that cools the air in a room.
The Main difference is 2-Star A.C. is less energy efficient while a 3-Star A.C is more energy efficient.
Before we move to the differences, let’s understand what are 2-Star A.C. and 3-Star A.C.:
- 2-Star A.C.: A 2-Star A.C. is an air conditioner that has a lower rating for energy efficiency compared to a 3-Star A.C.
- 3-Star A.C.: A 3-Star A.C. is an air conditioner that has a higher rating for energy efficiency compared to a 2-Star A.C.
Now, let’s move to 2-Star A.C. vs 3-Star A.C.:
Major differences between 2-Star A.C. and 3-Star A.C.
|2-Star A.C.||3-Star A.C.|
|A 2-Star A.C. uses more energy.||A 3-Star A.C. uses less energy.|
|A 2-Star A.C. has a higher electricity bill.||A 3-Star A.C. has a lower electricity bill.|
|A 2-Star A.C. has a higher noise level||A 3-Star A.C. has a lower noise level.|
|A 2-Star A.C. has a shorter lifespan.||A 3-Star A.C. has a longer lifespan.|
|A 2-Star A.C. is less environmentally friendly.||A 3-Star A.C. is more environmentally friendly.|
Note that sometimes, the question might also be asked as “distinguish between 2-Star A.C. and 3-Star A.C.”.
- Difference between LED and Photodiode
- Difference between Servomotors and Standard Motors
- Difference between Non-Cooperation Movement and Civil Disobedience Movement
A 3-Star A.C. is a better option in terms of energy efficiency and cost savings in the long run, even though it may be more expensive to purchase initially. It also has the added benefits of being more environmentally friendly and having a longer lifespan. On the other hand, a 2-Star A.C. may be a more budget-friendly option for those who are looking for a cheaper upfront cost.
You can view other “differences between” posts by clicking here.
If you have a related query, feel free to let us know in the comments below.
Also, kindly share the information with your friends who you think might be interested in reading it.