The rainy season is an essential part of life in the tropics. This time of year is often referred to as the “green season” because of the lush greenery that covers everything from grass to trees.
Benefits of Rainy Season
- Rainy season helps to cool things off in the summer heat, so it’s perfect for picnics and outdoor fun.
- Rainy season helps to get clean water — when rainy season comes, it is due to rain that the groundwater level rises, due to which the temperature of the earth also decreases and we get clean water.
- Rainfall helps to cleanse the atmosphere and improve our health by removing pollutants such as dust, pollen, and smoke particles.
- The rainy season helps to grow trees taller and stronger.
- In the rainy season, farmers can grow crops without having to face any problems due to the lack of rainfall throughout the year.
- It provides nourishment to wild animals and plants.
- The rainy season replenishes underground water supplies that are used for drinking, swimming pools, and fish ponds.
So, these are the benefits of Rainy Season.
You can view other “benefits of…” posts by clicking here.
If you have a related query, feel free to let us know in the comments below.
Also, kindly share the information with your friends who you think might be interested in reading it.