Top 7 Benefits of Golden Quadrilateral
A golden-quadrilateral is the name for a network of railways, highways, and shipping lanes between Chennai, Mumbai, Delhi, and Kolkata that connects India’s major cities in a giant loop. The project will further boost the country’s economic growth.
Benefits of Golden Quadrilateral
- It connects the four major metropolitan cities of India by road.
- The highway has reduced travel time from one city to another by up to 50 percent.
- This road system allows people who live far away from each other to communicate more easily.
- The Golden Quadrilateral has reduced traffic jams in cities throughout India by providing an alternative route for people who want to avoid traffic congestion when traveling between cities like Mumbai and Chennai.
- It promotes economic development by making it easier to transport goods and services across the country, which increases productivity and lowers costs for businesses.
- It improves access to healthcare by connecting more people to hospitals and clinics.
- It improves safety by reducing accidents due to bad roads and poor visibility at night due to lack of lighting.
So, these are the benefits of Golden Quadrilateral.
You can view other “benefits of…” posts by clicking here.
If you have a related query, feel free to let us know in the comments below.
Also, kindly share the information with your friends who you think might be interested in reading it.