An abacus is a calculating machine. It is used to add, subtract, and multiply numbers. In ancient times the abacus was used to keep track of goods counted on baskets or sheets of papyrus.
Benefits of Abacus
- Abacus helps your brain work faster when doing math.
- Abacus improves concentration levels in kids.
- Abacus helps students learn how to count money and make change, which are important skills for life.
- Abacus helps you learn to think logically, which is a skill that will help you throughout your life.
- It can store values and perform calculations in a very short time.
- Abacus helps to improve mental math skills.
- Abacus can help develop fine motor skills.
So, these are the benefits of Abacus.
You can view other “benefits of…” posts by clicking here.
If you have a related query, feel free to let us know in the comments below.
Also, kindly share the information with your friends who you think might be interested in reading it.