Microorganisms play an important role in our lives: they are used as food and as medicine, and are also used to create weapons and medicines for the military.
10 sentences on Usefulness of Microorganisms
- Microorganisms are the smallest form of life.
- Microorganisms are small unicellular organisms that can be only seen under a microscope.
- Microorganisms can be beneficial or harmful to us, causing problems like illness and disease.
- Microbes are also useful in preparing many medicines and antibiotics.
- Microorganisms are used in sewage treatment plants to help purify water.
- Microorganisms are also used to manufacture different functional foods like yogurts cheese ice creams etc.
- Microorganisms can be used to produce bivalve shell lines.
- Microorganisms have been used to make clothing, plastics, and paper products.
- Microorganisms are used by farmers to transform waste into valuable products.
- Some microorganisms can detect when there is pollution present.
- Microorganisms can be beneficial for other living creatures.
- During food fermentation processes microorganisms convert sugars into alcohols and carbon dioxide.
So, this is 10 points on Usefulness of Microorganisms in an easy-to-understand way.
You can view other “10 lines” posts by clicking here.
If you have a related query, feel free to let us know in the comments below.
Also, kindly share the information with your friends who you think might be interested in reading it.