Write 10 Lines on Teacher’s Day
Teacher’s Day has everything to tell about through its name. We all used to wait for this day very impatiently in our childhood.
10 sentences on Teacher’s Day
- It is an annual celebration on 5th September, the birth anniversary of Dr. Sarvapalli Radhakrishnan.
- Guru Purnima in Hindu calendar in June-July is a form of Teacher’s Day celebration
- World teacher’s day falls on 5th October.
- India is celebrating Teacher’s Day on 5th September, since 1962.
- On this occasion, people decorate the statues of Dr. Radhakrishnan and other notable scholars.
- Students honour their teachers and hand gifts them as a token of respect.
- On Teacher’s Day, students express their love and gratitude for their teachers through speeches, songs, and performances.
- Schools and educational institutions organize special events and programs to celebrate the day.
- They help children reach their full potential and set the foundation for their future success.
- 9) Students from all over India celebrate the day with great enthusiasm.
- Teacher’s Day serves as a reminder to acknowledge the important role that teachers play in society.
- It is a day to celebrate the positive impact that teachers have on the lives of their students.
So, this is 10 points on Teacher’s Day in an easy-to-understand way.
You can view other “10 lines” posts by clicking here.
If you have a related query, feel free to let us know in the comments below.
Also, kindly share the information with your friends who you think might be interested in reading it.