Write 10 Lines on Swachh Bharat Abhiyan
A clean India has always been the dream of every Indian. The sanitation leads to a healthy, disease-free and happy life. There are very rare people in India who are actually serious about cleanliness whereas most of the population here does not care about any kind of sanitation around them. Actually the cleanliness of India is very necessary for the development of the Nation. Our Prime Minister understood the need for cleanliness, took it seriously and in this series, he launched the cleanliness campaign in India namely “Swachh Bharat Abhiyan”
10 sentences on Swachh Bharat Abhiyan for kids (set #1)
- Swachh Bharat Abhiyan is a cleanliness campaign started by the Indian government.
- It was launched on October 2, 2014, on Mahatma Gandhi’s birthday.
- The main goal of this campaign is to make India clean and healthy.
- People are encouraged to keep their homes, streets, and schools clean.
- Under this campaign, new toilets are being built in rural areas.
- Waste management systems are being improved to reduce pollution.
- Everyone should participate in this campaign to keep our country clean.
- Planting more trees and reducing plastic waste helps in the Swachh Bharat mission.
- Children can join in by cleaning their surroundings and spreading awareness.
- A cleaner India will lead to a healthier and happier future for all of us.
Also read the Essay on Swachh Bharat Abhiyan
10 lines on Swachh Bharat Abhiyan (set #2)
- The Swachh Bharat Abhiyan was launched on 2nd October 2014.
- It was launched by the Prime Minister of India from New Delhi.
- The main objective behind launching the Swachh Bharat Abhiyan was to make India Open Defecation Free.
- In the process of Swachh Bharat Abhiyan, it was aimed at constructing 90 million toilets in rural India.
- The government also provides Rs. 12000 as an incentive to those rural families who step forward to construct a toilet themselves.
- The World Bank also provided funds to successfully operate the Swachh Bharat Abhiyan.
- The famous personalities like Kapil Sharma, Sourav Ganguly, Kiran Bedi, Aroon Purie and others were nominated as Brand Ambassador of this campaign.
- The government data said that approximately 3.25 lakh villages in India were declared open defecation free by 2018.
- It is the responsibility of every citizen to keep their surroundings clean and contribute to the Swachh Bharat Abhiyan.
- Swachh Bharat Abhiyan is not just about building toilets, but it is also about promoting cleanliness in our daily lives.
- This campaign has been successful in bringing awareness among people about the importance of cleanliness.
- Let us all join hands and work towards making India clean and healthy.
So, this is 10 points on Swachh Bharat Abhiyan in an easy-to-understand way.
You can view other “10 lines” posts by clicking here.
If you have a related query, feel free to let us know in the comments below.
Also, kindly share the information with your friends who you think might be interested in reading it.