Write 10 Lines on Subhash Chandra Bose
Subhash Chandra Bose was an Indian nationalist leader who played an important role in India’s struggle for independence against British rule. He was born on January 23, 1897, in Cuttack, Odisha.
10 sentences on Subhash Chandra Bose for kids (set #1)
- Subhash Chandra Bose was a great Indian freedom fighter.
- He was born on January 23, 1897, in Cuttack, Odisha.
- He was known as ‘Netaji’ by his followers and friends.
- He completed his education in England and then returned to India.
- Netaji joined the Indian National Congress to fight for India’s freedom.
- He believed in the use of force to free India from British rule.
- He formed the Forward Bloc in 1939 to unite all anti-British forces.
- Netaji escaped from British house arrest and went to Germany and Japan for support.
- He formed the Indian National Army (INA) to fight against the British.
- Subhash Chandra Bose is a symbol of patriotism and bravery in India.
Also read the Essay on Subhash Chandra Bose
10 lines on Subhash Chandra Bose (set #2)
- Subhash Chandra Bose was a brilliant student and received his education in England.
- He was greatly influenced by the teachings of Swami Vivekananda and Mahatma Gandhi.
- Bose joined the Indian National Congress in 1921 and became a prominent leader.
- In 1939, he was elected as the President of the Indian National Congress.
- Bose believed in using force to achieve independence for India and formed the Indian National Army (INA) to fight against the British.
- Bose was a great patriot who gave the famous slogan “Jai Hind” to inspire the people of India to fight for freedom.
- He was arrested several times by the British and went on hunger strikes to protest against their rule.
- In 1945, Bose’s plane crashed in Taiwan, and he died soon after. However, there are many conspiracy theories surrounding his death.
- Subhash Chandra Bose was also known as Netaji.
- He was a brilliant strategist and a great orator.
- His contributions to the Indian independence movement are still remembered today.
- The Indian government has declared his birth anniversary as “Parakram Diwas” to honour his bravery and patriotism.
So, this is 10 points on Subhash Chandra Bose in an easy-to-understand way.
You can view other “10 lines” posts by clicking here.
If you have a related query, feel free to let us know in the comments below.
Also, kindly share the information with your friends who you think might be interested in reading it.