Water is the most important thing on this planet. We all need water to survive, but not only do we take it for granted, we waste it as well! As a result, we are lessening our water supply and making it harder for our future generations to have access to an abundant amount of clean water.
10 sentences on Save Water
- Water is an essential component of life and is vital for sustenance.
- Every day we require water for our personal uses like washing, cooking, drinking, bathing, etc.
- Water is not only essential for human beings but also for animals, plants, birds, etc.
- Water has become scarce due to overuse and misuse of water.
- Low precipitation and excessive groundwater consumption are causing water scarcity in many parts of the world.
- Due to the growing population and massive urbanization groundwater level is depleting quickly.
- The ground water is either polluted or wasted in some areas.
- Dry conditions result from such waste of natural water.
- The situation of excessive usage of water can create a shortage of water-like situation in cities.
- Water conservation is necessary to save life.
- According to WHO, approximately 844 million people do not have access to fresh drinking water.
- National Water Mission is one of the 8 national missions launched by the Ministry of Water Resources of the Government of India for water preservation and conservation.
So, this is 10 points on Save Water in an easy-to-understand way.
You can view other “10 lines” posts by clicking here.
If you have a related query, feel free to let us know in the comments below.
Also, kindly share the information with your friends who you think might be interested in reading it.