Write 10 Lines on Sachin Tendulkar
India is a country of 1.3 billion people. And if you’re one of them, there’s a good chance that you have heard of Sachin Tendulkar. He is one of the most famous cricketers in the world. He is known worldwide for his batting skills.
10 sentences on Sachin Tendulkar
- Sachin Tendulkar, born April 24, 1973, is a retired Indian cricketer who played for Mumbai and India.
- He played for India in Tests and One Day Internationals.
- He was the first player to score 100 international centuries and held the record of highest runs scorer in both ODI and Test matches.
- He has been awarded with Bharat Ratna, Padma Vibhushan, Rajiv Gandhi Khel Ratna Award and Arjuna Award.
- He is also known as Master Blaster because of his explosive batting style which has often brought him success at crucial moments during matches.
- His fans have always called him “God Of Cricket” because of his exceptional skills on field and off field behavior which shows him as an ideal role model for young children across India and abroad too.
- He made his first-class debut at age 16 and made his Test debut in 1989 against Pakistan.
- He has won all important titles like World Cup (2011), Champions Trophy (2002) and also scored a double century (200 runs) in One Day Internationals.
- He holds several batting records including those for the most number of centuries (100), most runs in both ODI and test matches and the most number of half centuries in ODIs.
- He played his last match in 2013.
- He has been named as one of the Wisden Cricketers of the Year on three occasions, and he has been named as one of India’s top five cricketers on two occasions by CNN-IBN.
- He has scored over 15,000 runs in Test matches at an average of 53.8 while scoring over 18000 runs in ODIs at an average of 44.8
So, this is 10 points on Sachin Tendulkar in an easy-to-understand way.
You can view other “10 lines” posts by clicking here.
If you have a related query, feel free to let us know in the comments below.
Also, kindly share the information with your friends who you think might be interested in reading it.