Write 10 Lines on Rainbow
A rainbow is a beautiful natural phenomenon that can be seen after it rains.
10 sentences on Rainbow
- Rainbows are made of light and can only be seen when the sun is shining.
- Raindrops in the air act like prisms and split the light into its different colors.
- The colors of a rainbow are red, orange, yellow, green, blue, indigo, and violet.
- Rainbows are circular and have a semi-circular shape.
- They can be seen in the sky, often appearing as an arch.
- Rainbows can only be seen from one side, from the side where the sun is shining.
- Rainbows are created when sunlight, air, and rain combine in the right way.
- Sometimes, a double rainbow can be seen, with two rainbows overlapping.
- The order of the colors in a rainbow is always the same: red, orange, yellow, green, blue, indigo, and violet.
- They can be seen in the morning or the evening, but they are most commonly seen in the afternoon.
- Some people believe that rainbows bring good luck and good fortune.
- A rainbow can be a magical and breathtaking sight to see, and they remind us of the beauty of nature.
So, this is 10 points on Rainbow in an easy-to-understand way.
You can view other “10 lines” posts by clicking here.
If you have a related query, feel free to let us know in the comments below.
Also, kindly share the information with your friends who you think might be interested in reading it.