Write 10 Lines on Peacock
Peacock is a beautiful bird known for its colorful feathers and impressive display. It is a type of bird called a peafowl, and it’s the male bird that has the striking feathers that we often associate with peacocks.
10 sentences on Peacock for kids (set #1)
- Peacocks are beautiful and colorful birds found in many parts of the world.
- They are known for their large, fan-like feathers which they use to show off and attract a mate.
- There are three types of peacock: Indian, Green, and Congo.
- Peacocks are the national bird of India and are considered a symbol of beauty and grace.
- Only male peacocks have the large, colorful feathers, and they are called peafowls.
- Females, called peahens, are smaller and have brown or grey feathers.
- Baby peacocks are called peachicks and are born with soft, fluffy feathers.
- Peacocks can fly short distances and like to roost in trees to stay safe from predators.
- They eat a variety of foods, such as seeds, insects, small mammals, and reptiles.
- Peacocks are known for their loud calls, which they use to communicate with each other and warn of danger.
Also read the Essay on Peacock
10 lines on Peacock (set #2)
- Peacocks are native to India and Sri Lanka.
- They are one of the largest flying birds in the world.
- Peacocks can live for up to 20 years in the wild.
- They are omnivores, which means they eat both plants and animals.
- Peacocks are often seen strutting their feathers to attract mates.
- Peacocks have very good eyesight and hearing.
- They are able to fly, but they prefer to stay on the ground.
- Peacocks are social animals and often live in groups.
- Their feathers are used in many cultures for decoration and art.
- A male peacock sheds its feathers every year and grows new ones.
- They have a special muscle in their feathers that allows them to control each one individually.
- Peacocks make a loud, distinctive call that can be heard from far away.
So, this is 10 points on Peacock in an easy-to-understand way.
- 10 lines on How Can We Keep Our Environment Clean
- 10 lines on Save Environment
- 10 lines on World Environment Day
You can view other “10 lines” posts by clicking here.
If you have a related query, feel free to let us know in the comments below.
Also, kindly share the information with your friends who you think might be interested in reading it.