Odisha is a state in the Eastern Region of India, popularly known as the birthplace of Lord Jagannath. Odisha is also known as “the land of temples”, with its long history of vibrant temple architecture.
10 sentences on Odisha State
- Odisha is a state in eastern India.
- Odisha has a rich history and culture.
- It is the 8th largest state by area.
- Odisha is the third largest state in terms of tribal population.
- It has an area of about 155,707 km2 with a population of 45,989,232(2011 census).
- It was established on 1 April 1936.
- The anthem of Odisha is BANDE UTKALA JANANI.
- It has 30 districts.
- The spoken and widely used language is Odia in Odisha.
- The longest earthen dam is also built-in Hirakud, Odisha.
- Shri Jagannath Temple in Puri, Konark Sun temple, Bhubaneshwar Temple, and Lingaraj Temple are some famous Temples of Odisha.
- Odisha has tons of amazing arts, like sand art, applique work and much more.
So, this is 10 points on Odisha State in an easy-to-understand way.
You can view other “10 lines” posts by clicking here.
If you have a related query, feel free to let us know in the comments below.
Also, kindly share the information with your friends who you think might be interested in reading it.