Kerala is a beautiful state in India, known for its breathtaking landscapes. You might know it as ‘God’s Own Country’ because of its scenic beauty.
This place is famous for its rich culture, traditions, and delicious food. Kerala also offers unique experiences like houseboat rides in the backwaters.
10 sentences on Kerala for kids (set #1)
- Kerala is a state in the south of India, known for its greenery and beautiful landscapes.
- It is often called ‘God’s Own Country’ because of its natural beauty.
- The capital city of Kerala is Thiruvananthapuram, a place full of history and culture.
- Kerala is famous for its backwaters, a network of lakes, canals and rivers.
- People in Kerala speak a language called Malayalam.
- The state has a high literacy rate, which means most people there can read and write.
- Kerala’s food is very tasty, with lots of spices and coconut.
- There are many animals in Kerala, including elephants, tigers, and many types of birds.
- Kerala has a dance form called Kathakali, which is colorful and tells stories.
- Onam is a big festival in Kerala, where people make beautiful flower carpets called Pookalam.
- Kerala is famous for Ayurveda, an ancient system of medicine that uses natural herbs.
- The weather in Kerala is mostly warm and humid, but it also has a monsoon season with lots of rain.
10 lines on Kerala (set #2)
- Kerala is a state in southern India, known for its beautiful landscapes.
- It is often called “God’s Own Country” due to its natural beauty.
- The state is famous for its backwaters, a network of interconnected canals and rivers.
- Kerala’s cuisine is rich and varied, with a heavy influence of spices and coconut.
- The official language of Kerala is Malayalam, spoken by the majority of its people.
- Kerala has a high literacy rate, among the highest in India.
- The state is home to several wildlife sanctuaries, protecting diverse species.
- Kerala’s traditional dance form, Kathakali, is recognized worldwide.
- The state is a major producer of spices, especially pepper and cardamom.
- Kerala celebrates a famous festival called Onam, marking the end of the monsoon season.
- The state’s healthcare system is highly regarded, with excellent public health services.
- Kerala has a rich history of trade and commerce, with ancient connections to many cultures.
So, this is 10 points on Kerala in an easy-to-understand way.
- 10 lines on Keep Our Surroundings Clean
- 10 lines on Kaziranga National Park
- 10 lines on Kathakali Dance
You can view other “10 lines” posts by clicking here.
If you have a related query, feel free to let us know in the comments below.
Also, kindly share the information with your friends who you think might be interested in reading it.