Kamarajar, fondly known as the Black Gandhi of India, was a remarkable leader. His selfless service and visionary policies greatly improved education and food security in Tamil Nadu.
You might know him as a former Chief Minister, but his story is much more than that. His life journey, from a humble background to a political stalwart, is truly inspiring.
10 sentences on Kamarajar for kids (set #1)
- Kamarajar was a great leader from Tamil Nadu, India.
- He was the Chief Minister of Tamil Nadu for three terms.
- People lovingly call him ‘Kalvi Thanthai’, which means ‘Father of Education’.
- During his rule, many schools were built across Tamil Nadu.
- He made education free and compulsory for everyone.
- Kamarajar was born on July 15, 1903, in a small village.
- He worked hard to improve the lives of poor people.
- Kamarajar was a simple man who lived a humble life.
- He was a member of the Indian National Congress party.
- He played a big role in India’s fight for freedom from British rule.
- Kamarajar passed away on October 2, 1975.
- His birthday is celebrated as ‘Education Development Day’ in Tamil Nadu.
10 lines on Kamarajar (set #2)
- Kamarajar was a great leader and the Chief Minister of Tamil Nadu.
- He was born on July 15, 1903, in Virudhunagar, Tamil Nadu.
- His full name was Kumaraswami Kamaraj, but he was fondly called ‘Black Gandhi’.
- Kamarajar played a key role in the Indian National Congress during the freedom struggle.
- He was known for his simplicity and integrity.
- He introduced the Midday Meal Scheme in schools to encourage more children to attend school.
- Kamarajar was the Chief Minister of Tamil Nadu for three consecutive terms.
- He was awarded the Bharat Ratna, India’s highest civilian honor, in 1976.
- Kamarajar passed away on October 2, 1975, leaving a significant impact on Tamil Nadu’s education and development.
- His birthday, July 15, is celebrated as ‘Educational Development Day’ in Tamil Nadu.
- He strongly believed in equality and worked towards the upliftment of the poor and the downtrodden.
- His life and work continue to inspire many people in India and around the world.
So, this is 10 points on Kamarajar in an easy-to-understand way.
You can view other “10 lines” posts by clicking here.
If you have a related query, feel free to let us know in the comments below.
Also, kindly share the information with your friends who you think might be interested in reading it.