Write 10 Lines on Indian Flag
The Indian Constituent Assembly adopted the National Flag of India as the Flag of the Dominion of India on 22nd July 1947. The same Flag had later retained as the Flag of the Republic of India when the Constitution of India came into effect on 26th January 1950. Indian National Flag has the name Tricolour or Tiranga as it has three colours and is rectangular. The Tricolour is a symbol of India’s freedom and displays its unity and strengths. The National Flag of a Country represents its cultural and spiritual inclinations, its diversity, the pride of the nation and its rich heritage.
10 sentences on Indian Flag
- National Flag symbolizes India’s pride for its land and diversity.
- The Flag has evolved through many stages in obtaining its present form.
- Pingali Venkayya has designed the national flag of India at Machilipatnam.
- The Constituent Assembly adopted it on 22nd July 1947.
- The ratio of the length to breadth of National Flag is 3:2.
- All the three horizontal stripes saffron, white and green should be equal in length and width.
- Ashoka Chakra in the centre depicts the Eternal Wheel of Law.
- The Flag Code of India 2002 regulates the display of Indian Flag.
- The saffron color represents bravery, sacrifice and the spirit of renunciation.
- The white color represents truth, peace, and purity.
- The green color represents faith, fertility, and growth.
- The Flag is an important symbol of national unity and integrity.
So, this is 10 points on Indian Flag in an easy-to-understand way.
You can view other “10 lines” posts by clicking here.
If you have a related query, feel free to let us know in the comments below.
Also, kindly share the information with your friends who you think might be interested in reading it.