Write 10 Lines on How I Spent My Holidays
How I Spent My Holidays” is a story about the adventures and fun times a student had during their break from school.
10 sentences on How I Spent My Holidays for kids (set #1)
- During my holidays, I went to my grandparents’ house in the countryside.
- I played with my cousins and enjoyed the fresh air.
- We went for picnics and had delicious food together.
- I helped my grandparents in their garden by watering the plants.
- Every morning, I went for a walk with my grandpa and listened to his stories.
- I learned how to ride a bicycle and had so much fun doing it.
- We also visited a nearby farm and learned about different animals.
- In the evenings, we played board games and watched movies together.
- I made new friends in the neighborhood and played with them every day.
- My holidays were filled with joy and learning, and I can’t wait to go back next year.
10 lines on How I Spent My Holidays (set #2)
- Holidays are a great time of the year because we can relax and do new things.
- We can get together with our friends and family during the holidays.
- On short holidays people relax at home and develop new hobbies.
- On longer holidays people like to visit their families and friends.
- Holidays are best to give our mind and body some rest from everyday life.
- I spent my holidays by attending dancing, painting and karate classes.
- During the holidays I also get to travel with my family and friends.
- I felt very happy throughout the holidays.
- I got to try new activities and hobbies.
- I even got to go to a theme park and ride some fun rides.
- I read many new books and got to spend time with my grandparents.
- Overall, my holidays were a great time of rest, exploration, and fun.
So, this is 10 points on How I Spent My Holidays in an easy-to-understand way.
You can view other “10 lines” posts by clicking here.
If you have a related query, feel free to let us know in the comments below.
Also, kindly share the information with your friends who you think might be interested in reading it.