Golden Temple is one of the most popular tourist attractions in India. It attracts thousands of tourists every year and they come from all around the world to visit this place and experience the peace, tranquility and spirituality.
10 sentences on Golden Temple
- Golden Temple is one of the most important spiritual and cultural sites in India.
- Golden Temple is one of the five most important Sikh shrines.
- It is located in Amritsar, Punjab, India.
- It was built by the fifth Sikh Guru, Guru Arjan Dev Ji, in 1589 and was named Harmandir Sahib.
- The Golden Temple is an open house of worship for all people.
- It was built to remember the first Sikh Guru.
- It is the symbol of peace, equality and tolerance.
- It teaches strength, courage and faith.
- It has been around for over 500 years and is surrounded by water.
- Different types of food are prepared in “langar” located near Golden Temple.
- The structure is made up of marble and white stone that makes it one of the most beautiful places in India.
- It attracts nearly two million devotees every year.
So, this is 10 points on Golden Temple in an easy-to-understand way.
You can view other “10 lines” posts by clicking here.
If you have a related query, feel free to let us know in the comments below.
Also, kindly share the information with your friends who you think might be interested in reading it.