Write 10 Lines on Earth Day
Earth is our mother planet which provides habitat to millions of species of plants and animals. Earth is the only planet that has atmosphere in the entire solar system. Earth’s atmosphere nourishes life and protects it from harmful UV rays and meteorites. Earth is our planet and we should take all the necessary steps to maintain the continuity of life. As a responsible person, we should participate in volunteering the activities that would make our earth a sustainable planet for future generations.
10 sentences on Earth Day for kids (set #1)
- Earth Day is a special day celebrated on April 22 every year.
- It is a day to remember how important our planet is and how to take care of it.
- People all over the world join together to clean up the environment and plant trees.
- Earth Day helps us learn about reducing waste, recycling, and conserving energy.
- On Earth Day, we can talk to our family and friends about ways to protect our planet.
- Some activities for Earth Day include planting a garden, picking up litter, and making crafts from recycled materials.
- One way to help the Earth is to use reusable bags, bottles, and containers instead of disposable ones.
- Turning off lights, computers, and electronics when not in use can save energy and help the Earth.
- By walking, biking, or carpooling, we can reduce air pollution and protect the environment.
- Earth Day is a reminder that we should care for our planet every day, not just once a year.
10 lines on Earth Day (set #2)
- Earth is the only known planet supporting life in the entire solar system.
- Many scientists claim that earth is supposed to be 4.5 billion years old.
- Around 73% of the surface of the earth is covered with water
- Earth has an atmosphere containing 21% oxygen which helps in the survival of living beings.
- The gases like nitrogen, CO2, and oxygen in earth’s atmosphere help plants to grow.
- Earth‘s rocky surface known as the crust is made up of silicon, aluminum, iron, calcium, sodium, potassium and magnesium.
- Earth is spheroid in shape and is larger than other planets like Mercury, Venus, and Mars.
- Earth completes its orbit around the sun in 365.256 days which creates leap year once in 4 years.
- Climate change is a serious problem that is affecting the Earth, and it’s up to us to take action to reduce our impact on the environment.
- The Earth is facing many environmental issues such as pollution, deforestation, and loss of biodiversity, which threaten the health of our planet.
- Earth is home to millions of species of plants and animals, and it’s our job to take care of them and their habitats.
- Earth Day is celebrated every year on April 22nd to remind us of our responsibility to protect the planet and its resources.
So, this is 10 points on Earth Day in an easy-to-understand way.
You can view other “10 lines” posts by clicking here.
If you have a related query, feel free to let us know in the comments below.
Also, kindly share the information with your friends who you think might be interested in reading it.