You see drivers everywhere, don’t you? They steer buses, cars, trucks, and even bikes. They’re crucial for our everyday travel. But what does it really mean to be a driver? Let’s understand the role of a driver and the skills they need.
10 sentences on Driver for kids (set #1)
- A driver is a person who steers and controls a vehicle.
- Drivers must always wear their seat belts for safety.
- They use a steering wheel to guide the car on the road.
- Drivers need a license, which is a special permit, to drive.
- They should always obey traffic lights and signs.
- Drivers must not use their phones while driving.
- They should always check mirrors before changing lanes.
- Drivers need to be careful on the road to avoid accidents.
- They should not drive if they are feeling sleepy or unwell.
- Drivers must always be polite and patient with other road users.
- They should know how to change a flat tire.
- Drivers need to fill up the car with gas when it gets low.
10 lines on Driver (set #2)
- Driving is a skill that requires focus and responsibility.
- Always wear your seatbelt for safety when you are in the driver’s seat.
- Never use your mobile phone while driving, it can be a dangerous distraction.
- Obey all traffic signs, they are there to keep you and others safe.
- Remember to always use your indicators when turning or changing lanes.
- Don’t drink and drive, it’s illegal and can lead to serious accidents.
- Keep a safe distance from the car in front of you to avoid collisions.
- Always check your mirrors regularly to be aware of your surroundings.
- Driving over the speed limit is risky and can lead to fines or accidents.
- Be patient and courteous to other drivers on the road.
- Regular maintenance of your vehicle is important for safe driving.
- Getting enough sleep before driving can help prevent accidents caused by drowsiness.
So, this is 10 points on Driver in an easy-to-understand way.
You can view other “10 lines” posts by clicking here.
If you have a related query, feel free to let us know in the comments below.
Also, kindly share the information with your friends who you think might be interested in reading it.