Write 10 Lines on Diwali Festival
Diwali is one of the most important festivals of India and signifies the victory of good over evil, light over darkness and knowledge over ignorance. Known as the Festival of Lights, Diwali celebrates the triumph of Rama over Ravana and his return to Ayodhya after years in exile.
10 sentences on Diwali Festival
- Diwali is a festival of lights, warmth and happiness.
- In Hindi, “Diwali” means “row of lights”.
- It is celebrated all over India to celebrate the victory of good over evil.
- Diwali is about Lord Ram returning Ayodha.
- On this day people clean their houses, wear new clothes.
- People light up candles and lamps on that day and celebrate with their family and friends
- The festival of lights signals the end of all sorrows and brings good fortune with it.
- The festival begins on the darkest night, before the appearance of the New Moon in late October or November.
- Diwali is celebrated over five days in ancient India and continues to be a popular celebration.
- Festive lights illuminate homes, candles are lit to welcome Lakshmi.
- The festival marks the end of the harvest season and is a new year for many Hindus.
- Diwali lights up the darkness and symbolizes hope for better times ahead.
So, this is 10 points on Diwali Festival in an easy-to-understand way.
You can view other “10 lines” posts by clicking here.
If you have a related query, feel free to let us know in the comments below.
Also, kindly share the information with your friends who you think might be interested in reading it.