Write 10 Lines on Clean India
The Swachh Bharat Abhiyan was launched on 2nd October 2014.
10 sentences on Clean India
- It was launched by the Prime Minister of India from New Delhi.
- The main objective behind launching the Swachh Bharat Abhiyan was to make India Open Defecation Free.
- In the process of Swachh Bharat Abhiyan, it was aimed at constructing 90 million toilets in rural India.
- The government also provides Rs. 12000 as an incentive to those rural families who step forward to construct a toilet themselves.
- The World Bank also provided funds to successfully operate the Swachh Bharat Abhiyan.
- The government data said that approximately 3.25 lakh villages in India were declared open defecation free by 2018.
- The step of the Government towards making India clean is really appreciable and I owe to contribute to it.
- The Swachh Bharat Abhiyan focuses on building a clean and hygienic environment, especially in rural areas where access to toilets and clean water is limited.
- Cleanliness drives not only improve the physical health of individuals but also the economic growth of the country.
- The government has launched various initiatives under the Swachh Bharat Abhiyan such as solid waste management, building toilets, and promoting cleanliness.
- Children can play an important role in promoting cleanliness by setting an example in their school and community.
- Keeping the country clean is everyone’s responsibility and every individual should contribute to this cause. Small steps like not littering, separating recyclables from waste, and promoting cleanliness in the community can make a big difference.
So, this is 10 points on Clean India in an easy-to-understand way.
You can view other “10 lines” posts by clicking here.
If you have a related query, feel free to let us know in the comments below.
Also, kindly share the information with your friends who you think might be interested in reading it.