Christmas is a holiday celebrated on December 25th, when families get together and celebrate with their loved ones. For many people, it’s the most special day of the year.
10 sentences on Christmas
- Christmas is the holiday of love, lights, and cheers.
- Christmas is the celebration of the birth of Jesus Christ.
- The word “Christmas” comes from the Old English phrase Cristes maesse, meaning “mass of Christ.”
- Santa Claus makes an appearance at every Christmas party.
- On Christmas, an evergreen fir tree is used as an X-mas tree.
- Christmas trees are decorated with balls, baubles, and lights.
- In Victorian England, Christmas trees were decorated with marzipan fruit and candles made from wax which had been coloured green.
- On Christmas Eve people go to Church and offer prayer to Jesus Christ.
- The first Christmas card was sent in 1843, when John Calcott Horsley sent one to his family.
- Christmas is a time for family, friends, and food!
- Christmas trees were originally decorated with apples, nuts, and candles.
- At first, Santa Claus did not wear red—his suit was green and black! He also didn’t have his famous white beard yet; he had a black beard until 1900!
So, this is 10 points on Christmas in an easy-to-understand way.
You can view other “10 lines” posts by clicking here.
If you have a related query, feel free to let us know in the comments below.
Also, kindly share the information with your friends who you think might be interested in reading it.