Write 10 Lines on Children’s Day
Children’s Day is a special day to celebrate our children. As we know, they are not only the future of our country but also they are the present and part of us. On this occasion, we need to give them good gifts, be helpful and lovely with them, take care of their health and safety and make them happy through the day.
10 sentences on Children’s Day
- Children’s day is celebrated on 14th November every year in India.
- It is celebrated on the birthday of Jawaharlal Nehru.
- Jawaharlal Nehru was the first prime minister of independent India.
- He was very fond of children and was famous by the name Chacha Nehru among them.
- First ever children’s day was celebrated in 1954.
- It is celebrated to bring awareness of child rights and child welfare among people and also to pay tribute to children around the world.
- Children’s day is celebrated across schools and colleges with various events in the country.
- On this day, children participate in various competitions like dance, debate, singing, etc.
- It is a national holiday in India.
- This holiday is observed to help children understand the importance of being healthy, kind, and responsible.
- Children’s day also celebrates children unique role in society and recognizes their importance in building of our nation’s future.
- Children’s Day is a day to celebrate childhood, a time of innocence, wonder, and joy that we should all cherish and protect.
So, this is 10 points on Children’s Day in an easy-to-understand way.
You can view other “10 lines” posts by clicking here.
If you have a related query, feel free to let us know in the comments below.
Also, kindly share the information with your friends who you think might be interested in reading it.